Join the 2014 AIA Annual Conference in Australia, which will be happening on 3rd to 6th day of August 2014.
The conference commences 5pm Sunday, 3 August with a keynote presentation “A Global Economic and Market Outlook” by Dr Chris Caton
Sessions continue Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday finishing at 3:30pm on Wednesday, 6 August and followed by happy hour. In addition to the seven plenary sessions, the conference features a Monday evening Masterclass and six streams plus the morning Sponsor sessions.
This is an outcome oriented investment strategies conference that is perfect for individual investors especially in Australia.
Dr. Chris Caton is one of the keynote speakers. He will present “A Global Economic and Market Outlook” topic Sessions will be from Monday to Wednesday. It includes seven plenary sessions with a Monday evening Masterclass and six streams sessions.
This 2014 conference focuses on the Outcomes while maintaining cash rates low in this volatile market. The topics include:
1. Estate Planning: Speakers cover estate planning both in and out of super. The legal aspects, the taxation aspects and succession planning and control.
2. Superannuation: Opens with the ATO Assistant Deputy Commissioner, superannuation
3. Equities: Always full of interest. This stream covers all aspects of equities investment, incl. small caps, LIC’s, and some technical analysis.
4. Fixed Income: An increasingy popular stream. Includes coverage of high yield corporate bonds, mortgage schemes, income protection, and more.
5. Property: This stream includes various forms of investment in commercial property and residential property,
6. Supplementary: Lots of good information, including aged care issues, investment structures, strategies, hybrids, and capital protection.
The AIA Organization
The AIA is a non-profit organisation which exists for one purpose: to help our members become more successful long-term investors.
They protect and advance the interests of Australian investors across all types of investments and asset classes.
They are Australia’s leading national, not-for-profit, independent association of investors. The team are dedicated to helping all self-directed investors achieve their goals through education, networking and advocacy.
For new members who will join the Australian Investors Association they will receive one month free trial to the theMarcus Today Stockmarket Newsletter and a 15 day free trial to Intelligent Investor and 3 special email reports. Members will aslo received a wide range of publication access, online forum access, AIA meetings access and so much more. Annual membership is only $110. Fill up for your membership and reserve a slot for this upcoming 2014 conference.
For more details on this event and know how you can join, might as well visit the link here.