Why Are So Many People Unsubscribing From My List
There are many reasons why people will unsubscribe from your list. Essentially, it could be because of any reason at all or no reason at all. Some of the unsubscribe messages I’ve had from my lists would shock you.
Once I had someone unsubscribe with a note “Sounds Too Good To Be True”
What can I say, some people just aren’t ready for easy success…
Some of the main reasons people unsubscribe
- They just wanted the free bribe/gift on offer, so they enter their details, get the gift, then unsubscribe
- They don’t have any idea who you are – this is a big one. If you don’t make a connection with the person on your list and they don’t know you, they’ll often unsubscribe just because they have no idea who you are
- You aren’t providing real value to your list (even if you think you are, they aren’t feeling it). Everybody is constantly thinking “what’s in it for me”, and if you never provide anything valuable to them, there is no point being on your list and they’ll unsubscribe
- You don’t deliver on the promises that you made when they originally signed up. These days with over hyped squeeze pages and the like, sometimes you may be overpromising and under delivering. If a person on your list isexpecting to receive something and never does, they feel like you are a liar and leave
- You aren’t keeping in regular contact with your list. I’ve been a culprit of this one and over the years I’ve seen it time and time again. There is always a significantly out of proportion level of unsubscribes when I send out an email if I haven’t sent out an email for a while.
- They don’t see you as an expert, authority, person of value, they don’t like you, know you or trust you. You haven’t demonstrated through your actions – essentially every experience they’ve had with you up until now (which is interacting with a website, squeeze page, email, not even real life). So, your funnel either poorly presents you, or in fact you lack the authority they are looking for.
You sell sell sell and always push push push. If every email that comes from you is just another sales email, you’ll have higher unsubscribe rate. Why? You are getting too desperate, you are coming off as too desperate to sell. So what do you have to do when you have set up a site just to sell but you need not to appear to desperate about it?
I have all the tips and tricks to share to you about this topic. You can access it by simply clicking this link and you will be redirected to a video, a FREE video that I made. This is completely free and you can access it without any hassle. You will learn a lot of tips on how to create a list, use auto responder correctly, and avoid unsubscriptions. I have been an internet marketer, affiliate marketer, and online entrepreneur for so many years and I just would like to share you this gift because I like to pay it forward. Just simply click this link to access the free video. s