No doubt you’ve heard bloggers making money online, and now you want to learn about how to do Affiliate Marketing on WordPress. Read this to discover the secrets I’ve learned over the years.
How To Do Affiliate Marketing On WordPress – Getting Started The Right Way
It’s important to get started on WordPress the right way. There are many ways to get setup and most of them will be dangerous for you in one way or another. For example, you can easily make a mistake at the very start which leaves your website open to being hacked EXTREMELY easily and that is a horrible place to be in.
Could you imagine having an affiliate marketing business, with everything running through a WordPress website, and then it all disappearing overnight because you got hacked? I’m sure you’ll agree this would be really REALLY bad.
That’s why it’s important to get setup the right way. If you’d like to learn how to register your WordPress website correctly, I’ve created a kickass 20 minute video that teaches you step by step how to register and setup your site in the absolute securest way possible. It’s quick and easy to do and you can watch the video for free by CLICKING HERE.
(And no, you won’t have to type in your email address or opt-in or anything like that. This video is completely free!)
5 Dangerous Mistakes About Affiliate Marketing Using WordPress Sites
Many people enter into the world of affiliate marketing equipped with nothing but misconceptions and fantastical notions of wealth swimming toward them easily, never recognizing that they bound to make mistakes that would prove to be their downfall. Affiliate marketing is not as simple as an affiliate promoting a merchant’s products with his website and getting paid for it. It is likewise about understanding the marketplace and the clients at hand.
Here are 5 mistakes to avoid as an affiliate marketer:
- Affiliates make the error of packing their sites with banners that do not offer sufficient details about the product at hand. The best way to overcome this issue is to offer good material hand-in-hand with your banners. It is essential for your potential clients to understand the features of a product or service, and good material will have the ability to help them recognize this objective.
- Affiliates make the mistake of promoting only one item. As a result, customers are not given sufficient alternatives to pick from. There is likewise the risk of creating fewer sales as compared with having more alternatives for your prospect clients to consider. It is always better to offer them a couple of much better alternatives than to offer them only one.
- There are affiliates who make the mistake of promoting too many items. As a result, customers are confused and cannot decide on which product to choose. Balance your Ads, so as to focus on the core intention of your website and your marketing. It is better to give them only the best selections of affiliate products you have thoroughly reviewed yourself. Therefore, you can confidently offer a choice of affiliate products which your clients can ultimately judge best for them to purchase.
- Don’t simply think, built it and they will come. Successful affiliate marketing online requires you to market across the World Wide Web, therefore for your website and affiliate products to be found through the internet, you need to have a good understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Simply, you need to make the online search engines your friend in delivering your website content, and ultimately your affiliate products to your customers above all the other websites and online marketers also competing for your buyer audience. The key message here, is take the time to learn and understand SEO strategies, and apply them to your blog.
- Affiliates that are destined fail if they don’t do some good research into their intended market or niche. What exactly are your buyers looking for, what problem or pain do they wish to solve or remedy? If you wish to be successful, your affiliate products must provide the answers and solutions. Know your market, provide and deliver the best solutions.
Why Doing Affiliate Marketing On WordPress Is Actually The Best Way In The World
A very low risk, low cost, and very efficient way of generating income from your blog is to promote people’s products as an affiliate. By simply connecting to the merchant’s web site with a special link provided by them, you can make commissions over and over once more as your WordPress blog grows in traffic and appeal.
Although you can promote both physical and digital products, I prefer the latter as they usually pay even more commissions and are simpler to sell. Through affiliate marketing I have personally made $200 – $2,000 in sales of affiliate products monthly from my blog sites.
How I Realized Affiliate Marketing With WordPress Was My Way To Financial Freedom
I’ve used Affiliate Marketing on WordPress sites to build a huge online income. Now I have multiple six figure businesses online and I still make most of my money from affiliate marketing (even though I have my own products that I sell for thousands of dollars).
That’s because once you build up an affiliate marketing empire, it’s not exactly practical to take it down – nor easy. In fact, it starts to take on a life of its own and it’s essentially impossible to stop the money being deposited into your bank account.
Now that I’m at the financially free stage and have everything taken care of for me I enjoy helping people and one way I do that is by giving my products away for free. For example, if you’d like to learn how to start your own affiliate marketing business online the first thing you’ll need is a website.
If you would like, you can download this easy to follow video, it runs for 20 minutes and you can actually have a working website online literally right now. CLICK HERE to download that video now. Yes, I’m not asking you to Optin with your email or any of that other annoying stuff other Internet Marketers do. I’m at the point where I’m just happy to contribute and help and I give it away for free.
I really sincerely hope that you get a lot of value out of it, and I sincerely want you to be successful in your affiliate and online marketing endeavors. If you have any questions or issues with the video, feel free to just post a comment to this page and I’ll help you out. 🙂